Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Link to a cartoon about the History of Tech in Schools

This cartoon reminded me of my first post on this blog. I feel that those of us that are using new technologies, and are constantly trying to encourage other teachers to use them as well, are watching the divide grow larger every day. When you consider the exponential rate in which new technologies are being developed, teachers that are hesitating to jump on the technological band wagon are falling further and further behind. The cartoon ends with the author waiting for the next big thing... my guess is that the wait will not be long!

The highlight of this cartoon for me was recalling my "programing" days in middle school...

10 print technology
20 goto 10
run...

The Innovative Educator: A (Subjective) History of Tech in Schools


No comments:

Post a Comment