Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Web 2.0 & Moodle Technologies Training

This Friday, February 12th, another teacher and I will be running a technology training at our middle school.  Below you will find links for the schedule and the slide show that I will be using to run the web 2.0 session.  I tried to incorporate some web 2.0 applications like xtranormal, animoto, and wifitti into the presentation.  Of course, I am going to focus mostly on Google Docs and Moodle for this introductory training.  We are hoping to help teachers with the initial setup of Moodle and expose them to some of the other web 2.0 applications available to them.  I am also trying to provide them with a host of reference materials.  Many of these can be found on my website under the Ed/Tech Resources link.  Feel free to look through these materials and comment.  Your thoughts are appreciated!

Schedule - http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhh4shps_63crqsk2gf

No comments:

Post a Comment